Enter Title

Benefit Enrollment Forms

Active Duty Military Leave Forms

Domestic Partnership/Common Law Marriage Forms

General Forms

  • New Enrollment Form-Almost all new employees will register for their benefits online.  Click HERE for online enrollment instructions. Select Military Affairs employees will need a paper enrollment form.  If this applies to you, please click this link, New Employee Enrollment Form.
  • Mid-Year Change Form

Legislator Forms

Reduction in Force (RIF) Forms

Pre-Retirement Forms

Retiree Forms 

Retiree Payment Options Forms

Surviving Dependent Forms

Tax Forms

Benefit Administration Forms

Authorization Forms

Flexible Spending Forms

Life Insurance Forms

Pharmacy Forms

Reimbursement Forms

Other State of Montana Benefit Forms

Sick Leave Pool Forms

VEBA Forms - For details on VEBA forms, click here