- All members covered on the medical plan get one routine vision and eye health evaluation each year for $10 copay at a participating provider. This benefit is administered by Cigna Vision, not Allegiance. (Please note if the provider bills as a medical visit, the $10 copay does not apply and normal medical benefits take effect.)
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Use of all Montana Health Centers at no cost for non-Medicare members over 2-years-old
- No cost health screening provided by CareHere
- Access Healthcare Bluebook. There is also additional information available - Healthcare Bluebook Brochure is a newly available resource for cost and quality comparison information for Montana facilities.
Allegiance is the State Plan's third party administrator. That means Allegiance processes claims and payments, provides customer service, and sends Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to members showing what has been paid to providers and what the member's portion of the cost is. We use Allegiance's network of Montana providers and Cigna's large nationwide network for providers outside Montana. Using in-network providers is the best way to control how much you have to pay out of pocket for health care.
PO Box 3018 Missoula, MT 59806
Find a Provider