For members able to visit a Montana Health Center and who would like to connect in-person. CareHere's disease management focuses on preventive health care and includes health coaching and primary care visits related to your condition.
- Peripheral artery disease
- Blood Pressure Management Program
- Cardiovascular disease (including heart disease, arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis, and stroke)
- Chronic respiratory diseases (asthma, COPD, emphysema)
- Rheumatoid arthritis*, osteoarthritis*, gout
- Joint and back pain
The CareHere Wellness team includes healthcare professionals such as physicians, mental health care providers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dietitians, fitness experts and other wellness personnel to give you the best overall care.