- Included when employee enrolled on Medical benefits
- $14,000 of term-life coverage
Optional Employee Life
- Available during initial 31-day enrollment period without EOI* up to the employees annual salary.
- Enrollment after the 31 days requires EOI1.
- Coverage may be elected at anytime wiht EOI1.
- Minimum of annual salary rounded to the next highest $5,000 up to maximum of $500,000 with EOI1.
- During Annual Change, employees with existing coverage may elect an increase of $5,000 or $10,000 to their coverage without EOI1 each year up to the cap of $500,000.
Optional Spouse Life
- Available during initial 31-day enrollment period up to $10,000 wiothout EOI1.
- Employee must be enrolled in Optional Employee Life for the spouse to be eligible.
- Spouse’s rate is based on the employee’s age, not the spouse’s age.
- Coverage is for a minimum of $5,000.
- Additional amounts are available in $5,000 increments, not to exceed the amount of Optional Employee Life coverage in place.
- Coverage may be elected at anytime with EOI1.
- Available during initial 31-day enrollment period, or within the first 60 days of marrying or 91 days of having your first child
- $2,000 of coverage for a spouse
- $1,000 of coverage per dependent child.
Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Available during 31-day initial enrollment period. If coverage is not elected during 31-dayu enrollment period, it may be elected at any time.
- Employee Only: $25,000-$500,000 in increments of $25,000 up to 10 times your annual salary rounded down to the next $25,000.
- Employee and Dependents: A spouse with no children is eligible for 50% of the employee coverage. A spouse with children is eligible for 40% of the employee coverage. Children are eligible for 10% of the employee coverage.
1Evidence of Insurability (EOI) is also known as "evidence of good health" is the process by which the Standard determines if a person is ehalth enough to be considered eligible for the amount of insurance coverage they are requesting.