Home / Flexible Spending Accounts / Reimbursement Options

Below are the ways in which you can access your FSA contributions.

1.  Debit Card – For use with Medical FSA only.

Participants who have elected a Medical FSA will automatically receive two ASIFlex Debit Cards.

Debit cards are valid for a 5 year period as long as you are an active employee. Employees will automatically receive a new debit card upon expiration. 

The ASIFlex debit card is a limited-use card and can be used for purchases at known health care providers (such as health clinics, physician offices, hospitals, etc.) and retailers that have implemented an appropriate IIAS management system.  At the point-of-sale, the ASIFlex debit card confirms the merchant is an eligible merchant according to the merchant category code (MCC) coded into the merchant’s credit card processing system and/or the individual merchant identification number. 

After a debit card transaction is processed, ASIFlex will attempt to retroactively match the purchase amount with known copay amounts for the medical and prescription drug plans.  If ASIFlex is unable to match the debit card transaction amount with a known copay amount, ASIFlex will notify the employee that substantiating documentation must be submitted within six weeks.

Click here to view and print the ASI debit wallet card. This wallet card has a checklist of items needed when using a debit card. 

2. Online Submission

You may submit your reimbursement requests online by signing into your account at www.ASIFlex.com.  Click on Online Access/Account Detail above and then select Participant. Scan and save your documentation, complete the online form and attach the scanned information.

3.  Smartphone or Tablet

You may submit your reimbursement requests with your smartphone or tablet. First, you just need to download the ASIFlex free mobile app. You can obtain the app through either Google Play or the App store, or you can download it by scanning the appropriate QR code on ASIFlex website. Sign into your account, snap a photo of your documentation, complete a few questions and submit your claim!

4.  Mail*

ASIFlex's mailing address is: PO Box 6044, Columbia, MO 65205-6044.

However, if you are sending something through a courier service such as UPS or FedEx, you will need to use the physical address: 201 West Broadway, Building 4, Suite C, Columbia, MO 65203.

5.  Fax*

You may fax your claims to ASIFlex's toll-free claims submission line at (877)879-9038.

*Claim Forms

If you plan to mail or fax your FSA claim, you will need to include the ASIFlex General FSA Claim Form

If you experience reoccurring expenses, such as for dependent care, you may find it useful to submit a Reoccurring Expense Claim Form.  Submitting this claim form allows members who have routine reoccurring expense to submit one claim form for the entire Plan Year.

If you file your claim form online or via the mobile application, you will be provided with a confirmation number after you submit the claim. This number indicates that your claim was received by ASIFlex.

Visit the ASIFlex website for more information regarding reimbursement options or claims submission. 

Administered by ASIFlex

Phone 1.800.659.3035
Fax 1.877.879.9038
Email asi@asiflex.com
Website asiflex.com