2019 Stay Active Challenge will run April 29, 2019 - June 23, 2019.
Registration is Open Now. Click HERE for registration and step entry instructions.
This is an 8-week physical activity challenge. The challenge is for people of ALL fitness levels and incorporates all types of activity. Participants in the 8-week challenge will keep track of their daily steps and challenge themselves to do even better! You can use any tracking method that works for you - step counting devices or apps or just self-reporting your minutes of activity. The Challenge is open to ALL members of the State of Montana health plan.
It’s FREE—There is no cost to participate!
It’s EASY— The step entry system will be online and accessible from anywhere, anytime.
It’s FUN—We’ve got more prizes, activities, and assistance than ever!
It's REWARDING—Completion of the Challenge (tracking steps at least once a week for all 8 weeks) is a Next Step eligible activity!
- A chance to win super cool prizes!
- Weekly challenges and recipes
- One on one coaching
- Opportunities to get to know your fellow participants
2019 Challenge Schedule
- April 15 - Registration opens online at https://benefits.mt.gov/stayactivechallenge.
- April 22 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Governor's Stay Active Challenge Health Fair & Kickoff at the Capitol Rotunda.
- A message with DOA Director John Lewis and Governor Bullock at 12:00 p.m.
- Giveaways and much more!
- April 29 - June 23 - Start and End date for the Governor's Stay Active Challenge.
Resources - Retiree Registration is available by clicking HERE!
Still have questions?
Contact HCBD at (800) 287-8266, (406) 444-7462, TTY (406) 444-1421, or email@example.com.
Retiree Tracking Form: PDF format
Retiree Tracking Form: Excel spreadsheet format
Retiree Tracking Form: Word format
Please note that for LiveLifeWell Incentive purposes, you must also self-report completion of the Challenge.