Get started today on your 2018 Incentive today! The 2017 Incentive program is exactly the same as last year.
$5 - Health Screening
$10 - Nicotine Free
$15 - Next Steps
Live Life Well Incentive - Questions Answered!
Click here to view our recorded webinar!
Report Your Activities or Check your Status
- Log into www.myactivehealth.com/som
- New users, make an account using your personal information exactly as it appears on your Allegiance ID card.
- Click the “My Rewards” tab to check and report your 2017 Live Life Well Incentive activities.
- Self-report your Next Step and Nicotine Free alternative activities (if applicable) by clicking “Work On It," then click the box next to the activity completed and "Save" at the bottom of the section. Please note: health coaching presentations, suicide prevention classes, and provider visits are all grouped into the category labeled "at least two sessions with a provider, health coach and/or eligible presentations."
- Once your health screening has been loaded into the site (see "Please Note," below), and you have self-reported your Next Steps and Nicotine Free activities (as applicable), then the site will show "Completed" in each applicable section with a dollar amount earned in green at the top.
- Please Note: It can take up to a month for your State-sponsored health screening to show up at www.myactivehealth.com/som. You can complete activities in any order, but a dollar amount will not show until your State-sponsored health screening is showing on the site since it is required to earn any incentive. Click the links above for additional information.
- Call MyActiveHealth at (855) 206-1302 for help with your account or using the website.
The State Plan offers the incentive program to all plan members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner. If you think you may be unable to meet a standard of the incentive program, you may qualify for an alternative program or different means to earn the incentive. You must contact the Health Care & Benefits Division (HCBD) as soon as possible at 800-287-8266 or email email@example.com. We will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to design a program with the same incentive that is right for you.
We will maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable health information. Medical information that personally identifies you and that is provided through the incentive program will not be used to make decisions regarding your employment. Your health information shall only be disclosed to carry out specific activities related to the incentive program (such as responding to your request for a reasonable accommodation). You will not be asked or required to waive the confidentiality of your health information to participate or to receive an incentive. Anyone who receives your information for purposes of providing you services through the incentive program will abide by the same confidentiality requirements.
We securely maintain all electronically stored medical information we obtain through the incentive program, and will take appropriate precautions to avoid a data breach. If a data breach does occur involving information you provided to us for the incentive program, we will notify you immediately.
A copy of the Plan’s privacy notice is available on the HCBD website or by going to http://benefits.mt.gov/Portals/59/Documents/hipaa%20notice.pdf.