Earn $30 per month off your 2020 benefit contribution! Double your incentive if a covered spouse/domestic partner also participates.
You must complete all 3 activities - State sponsored Health screening, self-report nicotine free status or complete an alternative and self-report, and self-report an eligible Next Step activity between November 1, 2018 and October 31, 2019. You can find more details on each of the three activities by clicking on the links below or watching a quick webinar HERE.
Report Your Activities or Check your Status
- Visit www.myactivehealth.com/som. If you are new to the site, you will need to make an account using your personal information exactly as it appears on your Allegiance ID card.
- Click on “Rewards” at the top right of the screen in the white bar to check and report your 2019 Live Life Well Incentive activities. As of November 1, 2018, if you want to check what you have earned towards an incentive on your benefit contributions that will begin on January 1, 2019, you will need to click on “Past Rewards." Activities self-reported under My Rewards from November 1, 2018 through October 31, 2019 will count towards an incentive that will begin in 2020.
- Your Nicotine Free status must be self-reported by clicking “Work On It” in the Nicotine Free section. You will select EITHER that you are nicotine free, OR enter a date that you have completed an eligible alternative, and click "Save".
- Your Next Step Activity must be reported by clicking “Work On It” in the Next Step Activity section. Then click the box next to the activity completed and "Save" at the bottom of the section. Remember you only need to complete ONE activity.
- Please note: health coaching presentations, suicide prevention classes, and provider visits (doctor, dentist, physical therapist, eye doctor, etc.) are all grouped into the category labeled "at least two sessions with a provider, health coach and/or eligible presentations."
- If you are trying to self-report the Governor’s Stay Active Challenge, you will click on the box next to "Stay Active Challenge."
- If you are self-reporting completion of any of the other challenges (Holiday Challenge, Summer Challenge), click on the box next to "Other Live Life Well Challenges."
It can take a month after your State-sponsored health screening is completed for it to appear in the MyActiveHealth system. Once all three activities are showing as complete you will earn your incentive.
Call MyActiveHealth at (855) 206-1302 for help with your account or using the website.
The State Plan offers the incentive program to all plan members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner. If you think you may be unable to meet a standard of the incentive program, you may qualify for an alternative program or different means to earn the incentive. You must contact the Health Care & Benefits Division (HCBD) as soon as possible at (800) 287-8266, TTY (406) 444-1421, or email email@example.com. We will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to design a program with the same incentive that is right for you.
We will maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable health information. Medical information that personally identifies you and that is provided through the incentive program will not be used to make decisions regarding your employment. Your health information shall only be disclosed to carry out specific activities related to the incentive program (such as responding to your request for a reasonable accommodation). You will not be asked or required to waive the confidentiality of your health information to participate or to receive an incentive. Anyone who receives your information for purposes of providing you services through the incentive program will abide by the same confidentiality requirements.
We securely maintain all electronically stored medical information we obtain through the incentive program, and will take appropriate precautions to avoid a data breach. If a data breach does occur involving information you provided to us for the incentive program, we will notify you immediately.
A copy of the Plan’s privacy notice is available on the HCBD website or by going to http://benefits.mt.gov/Portals/195/Documents/hipaa%20notice.pdf.