The deadline for the 2016 Live Life Well Incentive program has passed.
Get started today on your 2017 Incentive today! The 2017 Incentive program is exactly the same!
$5 - Health Screening
$10 - Nicotine Free
$15 - Next Step
Report Your Activities
- Log into www.myactivehealth.com/som
- New users, make an account using your personal information exactly as it appears on your Allegiance ID card.
- Click the “My Rewards” tab to check and report your 2017 Live Life Well Incentive activities.
- Self-report your Next Step and Nicotine Free alternative activities (if applicable) by clicking “Work On It.”
- It can take up to a month for your State-sponsored health screening to show up at www.myactivehealth.com.
- Call MyActiveHealth at (855) 206-1302 for help with your account or using the website.
The State Plan offers the incentive program to all plan members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner. If you think you may be unable to meet a standard of the incentive program, you may qualify for an alternative program or different means to earn the incentive. You must contact the Health Care & Benefits Division (HCBD) as soon as possible at 800-287-8266 or email email@example.com. We will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to design a program with the same incentive that is right for you.
Any personal medical information gathered during the course of the incentive program is protected by and will be treated consistent with the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. A copy of the Plan’s privacy notice is available HERE.