NEW THIS YEAR!
You spoke, and we listened! Instead of a list of activities to choose from, the third activity you need to do to earn the Live Life Well Incentive is simple. Just complete and self-report an Eligible Provider Visit. The majority of our plan members indicate that they find a annual provider check-up valuable and necessary to maintain their good health.
You must complete an Eligible Provider Visit as one of your three required Live Life Well Incentive Activities between November 1, 2020 and October 31, 2021 to earn the Live Life Well Incentive in 2022. Self-report if you have completed an Eligible Provider Visit at www.myactivehealth.com/som by October 31, 2021.
WHAT IS AN ELIGIBLE PROVIDER VISIT?
- An Eligible Provider Visit is an annual physical examination appointment with a medical provider. This is not an acute or urgent care visit (i.e. cold, flu, or injury), it is an annual checkup. Any kind of medical provider is acceptable, from a nurse practitioner to a specialist, depending on who is most appropriate for your health needs. Choose a medical provider (such as a Montana Health Center provider) that best fits your needs.
- This visit will include a complete physical examination based on your age, gender, and other factors. You and your provider will decide exactly what is included in your appointment based on your health needs. A virtual appointment is acceptable as long as your provider agrees.
- This visit should include a discussion of your health screening results. Please bring them along so your provider can review the results with you during the appointment.
- During the visit, your provider may renew your prescription for medication you take every day.
- During the visit, be prepared to talk with your provider about any health concern or needs you have. Your provider can refer you for behavioral health, counseling, physical therapy, specialists, and more. Keep in mind that your regular benefits apply to this visit and any additional services beyond the provider’s time may incur extra expense. Remember, if you are in a Montana Health Center area, all services provided at the health center are at no additional charge!
Click HERE for instructions to self-report your completed Eligible Provider Visit.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Live Life Well Incentive.
The State Plan offers the incentive program to all plan members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner. If you think you may be unable to meet a standard of the incentive program, you may qualify for an alternative program or different means to earn the incentive. You must contact the Health Care & Benefits Division (HCBD) as soon as possible at (800) 287-8266, TTY (406) 444-1421, or email email@example.com. We will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to design a program with the same incentive that is right for you.
We will maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable health information. Medical information that personally identifies you and that is provided through the incentive program will not be used to make decisions regarding your employment. Your health information shall only be disclosed to carry out specific activities related to the incentive program (such as responding to your request for a reasonable accommodation). You will not be asked or required to waive the confidentiality of your health information to participate or to receive an incentive. Anyone who receives your information for purposes of providing you services through the incentive program will abide by the same confidentiality requirements.
We securely maintain all electronically stored medical information we obtain through the incentive program, and will take appropriate precautions to avoid a data breach. If a data breach does occur involving information you provided to us for the incentive program, we will notify you immediately.
A copy of the Plan’s privacy notice is available on the HCBD website or by going to http://benefits.mt.gov/Portals/195/Documents/hipaa%20notice.pdf.