Things can happen on the road. Passports get stolen or lost. Unforseen events or circumstances derail travel plans. Medical problems surface at the most inconvenient times. Travel assistance with Assist America, Inc. can help you navigate these issues and more at any time of the day or night.
You and your spouse are covered with Assist America, Inc. and so are kids through age 25 - with your group insurance from Standard Insurance Company (The Standard).
Click here to see a full brochure. Click here for program description.
Assist America, Inc. Offers The Following Services:
- Passport, visa, weather and currency exchange information, health hazards advice and inoculation requirements.
- Emergency ticket, credit card and passport replacement, funds transfer and missing baggage.
- Help replacing prescription medication or lost corrective lenses and advancing funds for emergency medical payment.
- Emergency evacuation to the nearest adequate medical facility and medically necessary repatriation to the employee's home, including repatriation of remains.2
- Connection to medical care providers, interpreter services, a local attorney, consular office or bail bond services.
- Return travel companion if travel is disrupted due to emergency transportation services or return dependent children if left unattended due to prolonged hospitalization.2
- Logistical arrangements for ground transportation, housing and/or evacuation in the event of a natural disaster, political unrest or social instability.
About Assist America, Inc.
Founded in 1990, Assist America is the nation’s leading provider of global emergency assistance services through employee and other group benefit plans. Nearly 40 million travelers enjoy complete peace of mind, freed from dealing with complex decisions and financial considerations when facing emergencies away from home, knowing Assist America will put its global network of resources in motion. Located in Princeton, New Jersey, Assist America’s 24/7 Operations Center is staffed by experienced and multi-lingual assistance coordinators who can provide immediate support to members when and where they need it the mo . Assist America, Inc. is not an insurance product. This service is only available when insured under The Standard's group policy.
2Must be arranged by Assist America, Inc. The Combined Single Limit (CSL) for these services is $1 million. One service or combination of the services may exceed the CSL. The insured is responsible for payment of any expenses that exceed the CSL.
In the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Bermuda, call 800.872.1414
In other locations worldwide, call 1.609.986.1234
You can also email email@example.com.