Hometown MTm Diabetes Care Program
Get a meter and diabetic test strips at no cost to you as part of your State of Montana Benefit Plan (State Plan)!
Hometown MTm (short for Medication Therapy management) is a new State Plan benefit program designed to help employees and their dependents stay healthier through better management of their medications and health conditions. It is a groundbreaking partnership between the State Plan, Montana Family Pharmacies (a group of 60+ independent community pharmacies), and the University of Montana School of Pharmacy.
Hometown Diabetes Care is designed to provide one-on-one time with knowledgeable pharmacists who will document current medical conditions, drug allergies and provide complete medication reviews in an effort to address potential medication related problems or concerns.
To be eligible for this program, you must be a member of the State Plan, have diabetes and take prescription medications for it. When you enroll in Hometown Asthma Care, you'll receive:
- 1 glucose meter annually, or as needed
- 100 glucose test strips per month for patients using insulin; 50 per month for patients not using insulin
- Discounted strips ($10 per 50-count box) in excess of monthly limit
- Reduced pricing for lancets, alcohol swabs, and other supplies
- Manufacturer Copay Assistance advice and enrollment (when appropriate)
- And much more!
To learn more about and enroll in Hometown Diabetes Care: (406) 298-4140 or email@example.com.