CareHere Blood Pressure Management Program
The State of Montana and CareHere have partnered to offer the CareHere Blood Pressure Management Program to State Plan members who have a diagnosis of hypertension (high blood pressure). The program offers eligible participants the following :
- Monitoring and assistance from CareHere clinical team members.
- An at-home blood pressure cuff that syncs with a secure online platform.
- The iHealth MyVitals App
To enroll or for more information, contact the CareHere Montana Health Center at RemoteMonitoring@carehere.com or (855) 200-6822. Members who can't visit a health center will need to work with their local provider to complete and return the Blood Pressure Program Enrollment Form.
Completion of the Blood Pressure Management Program is an eligible Next Step Activity! Instructions for self-reporting the activity (which is a separate step from completing the program) can be found here: www.benefits.mt.gov/incentive.
There are additional benefits available to assist members with high blood pressure. These are also eligible Next Step Activities.
- Health coaching with an Allegiance Care Management Nurse - these Nurse Health Coaches specialize in blood pressure management health coaching.
- MyActiveHealth Digital Coach (includes Your Health Goals and Your Health Education)- Must have 3000 "heartbeats." Can only earn 800 "heartbeats" per week. Sign in, click on "Coach," the "Your Health Education."
- Two visits with a provider (doctor).
- The full list of eligible Next Step Activities may be found here: www.benefits.mt.gov/nextstep.
Members who enrolled in the DPHHS Silver Blood Pressure Management Program prior to July 1, 2018.
Participation in the DPHHS Silver Blood Pressure Management Program will continue uninterrupted if you enrolled prior to July 1, 2018. These members may contact Mike at (406) 444-9170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or assistance related to completion of the program. Completion of the DPHHS Silver Blood Pressure Management Program is an eligible Next Step activity. Instructions for self-reporting the activity (which is a separate step from completing the program) can be found here: www.benefits.mt.gov/incentive.
Still have questions?
Contact HCBD at (800) 287-8266, (406) 444-7462;
Hearing Impaired TTY (406) 444-1421, or email@example.com.