Do you have a chronic health condition? Have you recently been diagnosed with a new condition?
We can help!
Allegiance Care Management
For members who would like to connect over the telephone and/or who are not able to visit a health center. Connect with one dedicated nurse health coach and get support TODAY for the following chronic health conditions:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic pain
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- High blood pressure*
- High cholesterol
- Pediatric asthma and diabetes
Live Support Over the Phone
A nurse health coach may be calling you to get things started, or you can call someone at any time.
For members able to visit a Montana Health Center and who would like to connect in-person. CareHere's disease management focuses on preventive health care and includes health coaching and primary care visits related to your condition.
- Peripheral artery disease
- High blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease (including heart disease, arteriosclerosis, atherosclerosis, and stroke)
- Diabetes (co-payment reductions with participation)
- Chronic respiratory diseases (asthma, COPD, emphysema)
- Rheumatoid arthritis*, osteoarthritis*, gout
- Joint and back pain
The CareHere Wellness team includes healthcare professionals such as physicians, mental health care providers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, dietitians, fitness experts and other wellness personnel to give you the best overall care.
*Other Programs - available in partnership with the Department of Public Health and Human Services
Still have questions?
Contact HCBD at (800) 287-8266, (406) 444-7462, TTY (406) 444-1421, or email@example.com.