Things can happen on the road. Passports get stolen or lost. Unforseen events or circumstances derail travel plans. Medical problems surface at the most inconvenient times. Travel Assistance can help you navigate these issues and more at any time of the day or night.
You and your spouse are covered with Travel Assistance1- and so are kids through age 25 - with your group insurance from Standard Insurance Company (The Standard).
Click here to see a full brochure.
Travel Assistance Offers The Following Services:
- Passport, visa, weather and currency exchange information, health hazards advice and inoculation requirements.
- Emergency ticket, credit card and passport replacement, funds transfer and missing baggage.
- Help replacing prescription medication or lost corrective lenses and advancing funds for emergency medical payment.
- Emergency evacuation to the nearest adequate medical facility and medically necessary repatriation to the employee's home, including repatriation of remains.2
- Connection to medical care providers, interpreter services, a local attorney, consular office or bail bond services.
- Return travel companion if travel is disrupted due to emergency transportation services or return dependent children if left unattended due to prolonged hospitalization.2
- Logistical arrangements for ground transportation, housing and/or evacuation in the event of a natural disaster, political unrest or social instability.
1Travel Assistance is provided by Generali Global Assistance. Generali Global Assistance (GGA) is the marketing name used by GMMI, Inc. for their services, which is not affiliated with The Standard. Travel Assistance is subject to the terms and conditions, including exclusions and limitations fo the Travel Assistance Program Description. GGA is soley responsible for providing and administering the included service. Travel Assistance is not an insurance product. This service is only available when insured under The Standard's group policy.
2Must be arranged by Generali Global Assistance. The Combined Single Limit (CSL) for these services is $1 million. One service or combination of the services may exceed the CSL. The insured is responsible for payment of any expenses that exceed the CSL.
In the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Bermuda, call 866.455.9188.
In other locations worldwide, call +1.240.330.1380.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.