Below is a step-by-step guide to using Allegiance's website or click HERE for a printable version.
1. Go to www.allegianceflexadvantage.com
2. Click on "Enter Website"
|LOG IN ONLY if you want to:
- See your account balance
- See account activity
- View Explanations of Benefits
DO NOT LOG IN if you want to:
- Submit a claim
- Elect direct deposit
- See qualifying medical expenses
- Use a tax calculator
- Learn about the debit card
3. To log in, enter your username, click "Click Here to Login." On the next page, enter your user name and password and click "Login."
4. Once you are logged in, you will see the tabs shown below.
To view your account overview, including your total pledge, per pay period pledge, and remaining balance, click "Reimbursement Accounts" under the "Status" tab, then select the year and account you would like to see and click "Submit" on the far right.
- Claims History-Lets you see a list of your claims.
- Reimbursement Accounts-View your account overview, including your total pledge, per pay period pledge, and remaining balance
- Benefits at a Glance-Shows you how much you are contributing per month to your Flex accounts
- Document Library-Documents you may need.
- Change of Address Form (Due to privacy regulations, dependents over age 18 will need to login and submit their own address change requests or you can print this form and have them fill it out and sign it. The form can be given to your HR representative or sent directly to Allegiance as directed on the form)
3a. Instead, click "member" next to Flexible Benefit Plans.
4a. From this page you can navigate using the options to the left.