Watch this short video to learn everything you need to know about this year's Incentive program!
- Get up to $30 per month off in 2017.
- Do activities between November 1, 2015 and October 31, 2016.
- Double your discount if your spouse or domestic partner* on the Plan does the activities.
*New for 2016-Dependent children are no longer eligible to earn a discount for 2017. This is based on Federal agency guidance. They may still participate in Live Life Well activities, but these will not count toward a 2017 discount.
Reporting Your Activities:
Please note, the www.myactivehealth.com/som site is not currently up-to-date with all members' Health Screenings or Nicotine Free information. Health Care and Benefits is working to resolve this issue and will communicate with all members when the problem is fixed.
- Members must make an account at www.myactivehealth.com/som to see their discount.
- State-sponsored health screenings and nicotine test results will be automatically updated in this system.
- All members must self-report their Next Steps Discount activities in the system.
You must complete a State sponsored Health Screening to qualify for ANY discount!
Health Screening Discount
Get $5/month off your 2017 benefit payment by completing a State-sponsored health screening with CareHere between January 1, 2016 and October 31, 2016. A health screening is required to be eligible for any discount.
Nicotine Free Discount
Get an additional $10/month off your 2017 benefit payment if:
- Your State sponsored health screening indicates you are nicotine free;or
- You have a State sponsored health screening between Jan. 1, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016 which indicates you are NOT nicotine free and you:
- Complete a nicotine cessation program between November 1, 2015 and Oct. 31, 2016; or
- Have a nicotine counseling session with your primary care provider.
Next Steps Discount
Get an additional $15/month off your 2017 benefit payment if you complete an eligible activity related to your health screening results. You will report your activity at www.myactivehealth.com/som, but we are still loading information into this web site. Stay tuned and we will let everyone know when it is ready and how to use it.
***Everyone will have to complete an eligible activity in order to qualify for the New Next Steps Discount. Remember, you must complete a State-sponsored health screening within the benefit time period to be eligible to earn the Next Step discount.***
The State Plan offers the incentive program to all plan members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner. If you think you may be unable to meet a standard of the incentive program, you may qualify for an alternative program or different means to earn the incentive. You must contact the Health Care & Benefits Division (HCBD) as soon as possible at 800-287-8266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to design a program with the same incentive that is right for you.
Any personal medical information gathered during the course of the incentive program is protected by and will be treated consistent with the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. A copy of the Plan’s privacy notice is available HERE.