Watch this short video to learn everything you need to know about this year's Incentive program!
- Get up to $30 per month off in 2017.
- Do activities between November 1, 2015 and October 31, 2016.
- Double your discount if your spouse or domestic partner* on the Plan does the activities.
*New for 2016-Dependent children are no longer eligible to earn a discount for 2017. This is based on Federal agency guidance. They may still participate in Live Life Well activities, but these will not count toward a 2017 discount.
Reporting Your Activities:
- The deadline for completing and reporting ALL Incentive activities is October 31, 2016.
- Visit www.myactivehealth.com/som and make an account using your personal information exactly as it appears on your Allegiance ID card.
- Click the “My Rewards” tab to check and report your 2016 Live Life Well Incentive activities.
- Your Next Step Activity, including the Governor’s Stay Active Challenge, must be reported by clicking “Work On It” on the Next Step Discount section.
- Incentive information is updated the first week of each month, so if your information doesn’t look complete, check back.
- We are also having some trouble with
health screening information showing correctly, and are working to resolve
that. In the meantime, just be sure
to self-report any Next Step activity and/or Nicotine alternatives (if
- Call MyActiveHealth at (855) 206-1302 for help with your account or using the website.
You must complete a State sponsored Health Screening to qualify for ANY discount!
Health Screening Discount
Get $5/month off your 2017 benefit payment by completing a State-sponsored health screening with CareHere between January 1, 2016 and October 31, 2016. A health screening is required to be eligible for any discount.
Nicotine Free Discount
Get an additional $10/month off your 2017 benefit payment if:
- Your State sponsored health screening indicates you are nicotine free;or
- You have a State sponsored health screening between Jan. 1, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016 which indicates you are NOT nicotine free and you:
- Complete a nicotine cessation program between November 1, 2015 and Oct. 31, 2016; or
- Have a nicotine counseling session with your primary care provider.
Next Steps Discount
Get an additional $15/month off your 2017 benefit payment if you complete an eligible activity related to your health screening results. You will report your activity at www.myactivehealth.com/som.
***Everyone will have to complete an eligible activity in order to qualify for the New Next Steps Discount. Remember, you must complete a State-sponsored health screening within the benefit time period to be eligible to earn the Next Step discount.***
The State Plan offers the incentive program to all plan members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner. If you think you may be unable to meet a standard of the incentive program, you may qualify for an alternative program or different means to earn the incentive. You must contact the Health Care & Benefits Division (HCBD) as soon as possible at 800-287-8266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you (and if you wish, your doctor) to design a program with the same incentive that is right for you.
Any personal medical information gathered during the course of the incentive program is protected by and will be treated consistent with the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules. A copy of the Plan’s privacy notice is available HERE.